Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum
Gin and Tonic !!!

Gin and Tonic !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

you always-Daddy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lookme875

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Déc - 05:40 (2009)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

On Christmas Day, all the joys of a close family relationship radiated throughout our parents' home. The smells of roasted turkey, Southern?baked ham and homemade bread hung in the air. Tables and chairs were set up everywhere to accommodate toddlers, teenagers, parents and grandparents. Every room was lavishly decorated. No family member had ever missed Christmas Day with our mother and father.

Only this year, things were different. Our father had passed away November 26, and this was our first Christmas without him. Mother was doing her best to be the gracious hostess, but I could tell this was especially hard for her. I felt a catch in my throat, and again I wondered if I should give her my planned Christmas gift, or if it had become inappropriate in my father's absence.
wow power leveling,
A few months earlier I had been putting the finishing touches on portraits I had painted of each of my parents. I'd planned to give them as Christmas gifts. This would be a surprise for everyone, as I had not studied art or tried serious painting. There had been an undeniable urge within that pushed me relentlessly to do this. The portraits did look like them, but I was still unsure of my painting techniques.

While painting one day, I was surprised by a doorbell ring. Quickly putting all my painting materials out of sight, I opened the door. To my astonishment, my father ambled in alone, never before having visited me without my mother. Grinning, he said, "I've missed our early morning talks. You know, the ones we had before you decided to leave me for another man!" I hadn't been married long. Also, I was the only girl and the baby of the family.
Immediately I wanted to show him the paintings, but I was reluctant to ruin his Christmas surprise. Yet something urged me to share this moment with him. After swearing him to secrecy, I insisted he keep his eyes closed until I had the portraits set on easels. "Okay, Daddy. Now you can look!"
Wow gold,

He appeared dazed but said nothing. Getting up, he walked closer to inspect them. Then he withdrew to eye them at a distance. I tried to control my stomach flip flops. Finally, with a tear esca
Thrilled with his response, I happily volunteered to drop them off the next day at the frame shop. Several weeks passed. Then one night in November the phone rang, and a cold chill numbed my body. I picked up the receiver to hear my husband, a doctor, say, "I'm in the emergency room. Your father has had a stroke. It's bad, but he is still alive."

Daddy lingered in a coma for several days. I went to see him in the hospital the day before he died. I slipped my hand in his and asked, "Do you know who I am, Daddy?"
Sro Gold,

He surprised everyone when he whispered, "You're my darling daughter." He died the next day, and it seemed all joy was drained from the lives of my mother and me.

I finally remembered to call about the portrait framing and thanked God my father had gotten a chance to see the pictures before he died. I was surprised when the shopkeeper told me my father had visited the shop, paid for the framing and had them gift?wrapped. In all our grief, I had no longer planned to give the portraits to my mother.
World of Warcraft power leveling,

Even though we had lost the patriarch of our family, everyone was assembled on Christmas Day-making an effort to be cheerful. As I looked into my mother's sad eyes and unsmiling face, I decided to give her Daddy's and my gift. As she stripped the paper from the box, I saw her heart wasn't in it. There was a small card inside attached to the pictures.

world of warcraft power leveling,
After looking at the portraits and reading the card, her entire demeanor changed. She bounced out of her chair, handed the card to me and commissioned my brothers to hang the paintings facing each other over the fireplace. She stepped back and looked for a long while. With sparkling, tear-filled eyes and a wide smile, she quickly turned and said, "I knew Daddy would be with us on Christmas Day!"

I glanced at the gift card scrawled in my father's handwriting. "Mother-Our daughter reminded me why I am so blessed. I'll be looking at you always-Daddy."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Déc - 05:40 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
wangxin1r

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Déc - 09:10 (2009)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

Ivanoushka the Simpleton

In a kingdom far away from our country, there was a town over which ruled the Tsar Pea with his Tsaritza Carrot. He had many wise statesmen, wealthy princes, strong, powerful warriors, and also simple soldiers, a hundred thousand, less one man. In that town lived all kinds of people: honest, bearded merchants, keen and open-handed rascals, German tradesmen, lovely maidens, Russian drunkards; and in the suburbs all around, the peasants tilled the soil, sowed the wheat, ground the flour, traded in the markets, and spent the money in drink.

In one of the suburbs there was a poor hut where an old man lived with his three sons, Thomas, Pakhom, and Ivan. The old man was not only clever, he was wise. He had happened once to have a chat with the devil. They talked together while the old man treated him to a tumbler of wine and got out of the devil many great secrets. Soon after this the peasant began to perform such marvelous acts that the neighbors called him a sorcerer, a magician, and even supposed that the devil was his kin.
Yes, it is true that the old man performed great marvels. Were you longing for love, go to him, bow to the old man, and he would give you some strange root, and the sweetheart would be yours. If there is a theft, again to him with the tale. The old man conjures over some water, takes an officer along straight to the thief, and your lost is found; only take care that the officer steals it not.

Indeed the old man was very wise; but his children were not his equals. Two of them were almost as clever. They were married and had children, but Ivan, the youngest, was single. No one cared much for him because he was rather a fool, could not count one, two, three, and only drank, or ate, or slept, or lay around. Why care for such a person? Every one knows life for some is brighter than for others. But Ivan was good-hearted and quiet. Ask of him a belt, he will give a kaftan also; take his mittens, he certainly would want to have you take his cap with them. And that is why all liked Ivan, and usually called him Ivanoushka the Simpleton; though the name means fool, at the same time it carries the idea of a kind heart.

Our old man lived on with his sons until finally his hour came to die. He called his three sons and said to them:world of warcraft gold,

"Dear children of mine, my dying hour is at hand and ye must fulfill my will. Every one of you come to my grave and spend one night with me; thou, Tom, the first night; thou, Pakhom, the second night; and thou, Ivanoushka the Simpleton, the third."

Two of the brothers, as clever people, promised their father to do according to his bidding, but the Simpleton did not even promise; he only scratched his head.

The old man died and was buried. During the celebration the family and guests had plenty of pancakes to eat and plenty of whisky to wash them down. Break went on to say that.

Now you remember that on the first night Thomas was to go to the grave; but he was too lazy, or possibly afraid, so he said to the Simpleton:
replica rolex,
"I must be up very early to-morrow morning; I have to thresh; go thou for me to our father's grave."

"All right," answered Ivanoushka the Simpleton. He took a slice of black rye bread, went to the grave, stretched himself out, and soon began to snore.

The church clock struck midnight; the wind roared, the owl cried in the trees, the grave opened and the old man came out and asked:

"Who is there?"

"I,"wedding dress, answered Ivanoushka.

"Well, my dear son, I will reward thee for thine obedience," said the father.

Lo! the cocks crowed and the old man dropped into the grave. The Simpleton arrived home and went to the warm stove.

"What happened?" asked the brothers.

"Nothing," he answered. "I slept the whole night and am hungry now."

The second night it was Pakhom's turn to go to his father's grave. He thought it over and said to the Simpleton:

"To-morrow is a busy day with me. Go in my place to our father's grave."

"All right," answered Ivanoushka. He took along with him a piece of fish pie, went to the grave and slept. Midnight approached, the wind roared, crows came flying, the grave opened and the old man came out.replica watches,

"Who is there?" he asked.

"I," answered his son the Simpleton.

"Well, my beloved son, I will not forget thine obedience," said the old man.

The cocks crowed and the old man dropped into his grave. Ivanoushka the Simpleton came home, went to sleep on the warm stove, and in the morning his brothers asked:

"What happened?"

"Nothing," answered Ivanoushka.

On the third night the brothers said to Ivan the Simpleton:

"It is thy turn to go to the grave of our father. The father's will should be done."

"All right," answered Ivanoushka. He took some cookies, put on his sheepskin, and arrived at the grave.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
At midnight his father came out.

Ivanoushka the Simpleton

Ramya

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Déc - 03:50 (2009)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

Interview God

"Come in," God said to me, "so, you would like to interview Me?"

"If you have the time," I said. (wow power leveling)

He smiled through His beard and said: "My time is called eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"None that are new to you. What's the one thing that surprises you most about mankind?"

He answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they never had never lived..."

His hands took mine and we were silent. After a long period, I said, "May I ask you another question?"

He replied with a smile. Wow gold

"As a Father, what would you ask your children to do for the new year?"

"To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved.

To learn that it takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.

To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives.

To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. There will be others better or worse than they are.

To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.

To learn that they should control their attitudes, otherwise their attitudes will control them.

To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them. Sro Gold

To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.

To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to show their feelings.

To learn that money can buy everything but happiness.

To learn that while at times they may be entitled to be upset, that does not give them the right to upset those around them.

To learn that great dreams do not require great wings, but a landing gear to achieve.

To learn that true friends are scarce, he/she who has found one has found a true treasure.

To learn that they are masters of what they keep to themselves and slaves of what they say.

To learn that they shall reap what they plant; if they plant gossip they will harvest intrigues, if they plant love they will harvest happiness.

To learn that true happiness is not to achieve their goals but to learn to be satisfied with what they already achieved.

To learn that happiness is a decision. They decide to be happy with what they are and have, or die from envy and jealousy of what they lack. World of Warcraft power leveling

To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

To learn that those who are honest with themselves without considering the consequences go far in life.

To learn that even though they may think they have nothing to give, when a friend cries with them, they find the strength to appease the pain.

To learn that by trying to hold on to love ones, they very quickly push them away; and by letting go of those they love, they will be side by side forever.

To learn that even though the word "love" has many different meanings, it loses value when it is overstated.

To learn that they can never do something extraordinary for Me to love them; I simply do. world of warcraft power leveling

To learn that the shortest distance they could be from Me is the "the distance of a prayer."

eagle1r

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Fév - 05:57 (2010)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

All rivers run into the sea

1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。

2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。

3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常乐。

4. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。

5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host. 客随主便。
6. A letter from home is a priceless treasure. 家书抵万金。

7. All rivers run into the sea. 殊途同归。

8. All time is no time when it is past. 机不可失,时不再来。

9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一个苹果,身体健康不求医。

10. As heroes think, so thought Bruce. 英雄所见略同。

11. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。

12. Behind the mountains there are people to be found. 天外有天,山外有山。

13. Bad luck often brings good luck. 塞翁失马,安知非福。
world of warcraft gold,
14. Bread is the stall of life. 面包是生命的支柱。(民以食为天。)

15. Business is business. 公事公办。

16. Clumsy birds have to start flying early. 笨鸟先飞。

17. Courtesy costs nothing. 礼多人不怪。

18. Custom makes all things easy. 习惯成自然。

19. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望无止境。

20. Difficult the first time, easy the second. 一回生,二回熟。
world of warcraft gold,
21. Do not change horses in mid-stream. 别在河流中间换马。

22. Do not have too many irons in the fire. 贪多嚼不烂。

23. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 别把所有的蛋都放在一个篮子里。(不要孤注一掷。)

24. Do not teach fish to swim. 不要班门弄斧。
aion gold,
25. East or west, home is the best. 东奔西跑,还是家里好。

26. Experience is the best teacher. 实践出真知。

27. Fact is stranger than fiction. 事实比虚构更离奇。(大千世界,无奇不有。)

28. Faith can move mountains. 信念能移山。(精诚所至,金石为开。)

29. First impressions are half the battle. 先入为主。
world of warcraft gold
All rivers run into the sea

yan9085

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Juin - 10:37 (2010)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

Sunday, I and my father, mother, grandmother to go home. Grandma has a lovely family dog, whose name is called black. (Because its body is black, so we call it black.) It is a long head with a pair of clever ears, a particularly sensitive nose to sniff things, there are a pair of black shiny eyes.
Archlord gold,
Grandmother lived in the vegetable garden outside the village. Archlord gold We are just riding a motorcycle off the road, black from the vegetable plots ran the fastest to meet us. Because we go to when they are already fast at noon, so let's eat. I finished the meal, we went out looking for black to play.
world of  warcraft gold,
When I saw the black when it's like I feel it seems hungry.world of  warcraft gold I went to took a steamed bun, and then breaking off a small piece of the next, it said: "The black, if we should want to eat then." Finish, I put bread and threw the air. Black look, at once erected the whole body up. Should first
maple story mesos,
2 small black claws on the air, and then big mouth,maple story mesos jump up, suddenly bite of the bread. I jumped up and patted its head, saying: "Well like, black, you're a hummer!" It is a large black tail Shuaile Shuai and gently biting the bite of my Yijiao that agreed. "This time you can not unilaterally!"
2moons dil,  
 I am out of its non-preparation, 2moons dil again a small piece of bread a toss up. Black suddenly jump, followed by an urgent turn around, body up a jump, but also caught the. Well, I finished black, it, "Wang Wang" ground called the Liang Sheng, the two forepaws flat on their chests up and down swing, it seems to me to express gratitude.
wedding dresses,
It is also very obedient black.wedding dresses  Sometimes I find it very boring when will think of black. As long as I call out: "black, come." It will immediately go in front of me. I let it sit, it will sit down; I let it get on the ground it will get on the ground ... ...
fast wow gold,
There is a stranger comes,fast wow gold the black will "bark" to call non-stop, until their families, it is willing to stop. Sometimes it will put out his tongue was breathing heavily; sometimes it will turn a blind eye lying in repose on a haystack; sometimes it will smell the East, West to see; sometimes it pricked up his ears to listen; sometimes It will arrest cricket in the vegetable plots in the wheat ground chasing a hare ... ...
This is the black, my black classmates who do you think it is cute?

luoxiaosang

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juil - 05:04 (2010)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

Shortly cheap wow gold, after my parents moved from Pennsylvania to a remote rural area of Ohio near the Kentucky border, they began noticing dark areas of grass in the shape of circles. I saw one myself once when I visited them and teased that it looked as though a UFO had landed there. It would fade away and another would appear somewhere else some time later. One time a friend visited them and they showed them the odd circles of dark grass. The friend told them they are fairy rings. My mother went to the library to see what she could find on fairy rings and learned that folklore tells that if you stand in the center of a fairy ring at midnight during a full moon and make a wish, it will come cheap wow gold true.
    Some time Eve isk,later, a new fairy ring appeared just a few yards from her house. (All the others had been out in the pasture.) There would be a full moon in a few days so she decided to see if the folklore tale was true. During the day she put a bucket in the middle of the ring so she could easily find the center at midnight. The night of the full moon she went to the bucket at midnight and made a wish. Within just a few short months her wish came Eve isk true.
    My parents ffxi gil,had bought this property (140 acres surrounded on three sides by state game lands) and built a new home there so it pretty much depleted all of their savings. There was still so much that they dreamed of having there, but would not be able to do on my father’s pension. My mother’s wish was simply to have all the things they wanted for the property. One of those things was roads to the remote areas. Another was to have a garage and a third dream was to have a small lake on the ffxi gil property.
    Soon wow power leveling,afterward, a company contacted them that was interested in some of the lumber on their property. They would pay for what they forested and promised not to rape the land that my parents loved so much. In order to get to the more remote areas for the trees they wanted to take they had to put in wow power leveling roads.
    One day buy wow gold, my mother was talking to one of the owners of the company. He was telling my mother what beautiful property she had and what potential it had. He seemed to have developed a special fondness for my tiny 78 year old mother, and talked to her quite often during the month or so that they were there. My mother told him about her dream of a lake and he told her they had the equipment to do it and they would do it for her for no charge. They dug a deep and wide area out behind the first meadow and diverted water from a creek into it. My brother stocked it with fish and turtles buy wow gold abound.
    With the money wow power leveling,they made from the sale of the trees they put up a three-stall garage. Some people may say that those things would have occurred anyway even if my mother hadn’t gone out into the yard at midnight during a full moon to make a wish. I guess we will never know. But another occurrence after that only strengthened my belief in fairies. Maybe sometime I will tell you a story of the fairy wow power leveling designers pictures.

yuanyiw

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Nov - 11:09 (2010)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

You know you want to look your best for your wedding day. What you might not know? What to do to get there. We went to the pros for insider beauty tips for brides, whether you’re going pro or doing it yourselves.
wedding dresses
"If you’wedding dresses re doing your own makeup, it is a good idea to schedule a makeup lesson with a licensed professional to teach you everything you need to know about bridal makeup and makeup in general. This will give you confidence and knowledge that will last way past your wedding day."
wedding gowns
More hair spray is not necessarily better.wedding gowns Too much of it can weigh down the hair and give it a dull finish. Sometimes, if hair is too oily, the hair spray can make it look whitish or cloudy."
prom dresses
"If you’prom dresses re concealing a tattoo, learn to do it the right way with the right products. Go to a professional makeup artist first and have her teach you the right steps to conceal a tattoo and the correct products to buy for your skin tone."
"Don’t neglect your eyebrows, but don’t do them yourself.
wedding dresses
 Your brows frame your face,wedding dresses  so let a professional take care of your brows. It’s also a good idea to get them done days before so there’s no redness."

simann

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Nov - 04:41 (2010)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

wow power leveling
This week,Blizzard has announced a change to the way combat resurrections will be handled once World of Warcraft: Cataclysm goes live in December. Resurrections will be one form of resurrection per combat in a 10-man raid, three forms per combat in a 25-man boss raid wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
The design for combat resurrection effects has changed a good deal for Cataclysm, and we want to make sure players are clear on how spells like Rebirth and Create Soulstone now function. Rebirth has a 10-minute cooldown and Create Soulstone has a 15-minute cooldown wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
On raid boss encounters, you can only use one of these combat resurrection spells (so one Rebirth or one Soulstone) per attempt for 10-player raids. For 25-player raids you can use three forms of combat resurrection per raid boss attempt (so three of any combination of Rebirth and Soulstone) world of warcraft power leveling.
World of Warcraft power leveling
The count is incremented as soon as a player accepts a resurrection, so one can always choose not to accept if he or she wants someone else to get the resurrection instead. There is no equivalent of the Sated debuff (which tracks Bloodlust/Heroism usage), but you will get an error message if you try to resurrect too many players, and we might add tracking to our raid interface if there is demand for it. Outside of raid content, you can use as many battle resurrections as you have available World of Warcraft power leveling.

aillong

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Nov - 07:55 (2010)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

replica sunglasses
Children's eyewear specialist Zoobug has launched its Sports Sunglass Collection, which it describes as 'an eye-catching range of high-quality sunglasses designed exclusively for travel retail for the run up to London 2012 replica sunglasses.'
Designer SunGlasses
The new range comprises three designs - Buzz, Zoom and Wayfarer - featuring a flag on one side and are targeted at the 4-12 age group Designer SunGlasses.
sunglasses replica
 While the company says they 'feature the outstanding technical benefits of a Zoobug design' it adds importantly that this includes 100% UV protection, as well as durability and stay-on features sunglasses replica.
replica sunglasses
"We have had a very good response to the new sports styles and the detail of the flag on the side which gives an individual touch to the designs," explains Dr. Julie Diem Le, following the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes replica sunglasses. 

Annstory

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Jan - 09:21 (2011)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy Répondre en citant

wow power leveling, Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw is at it again in the Zero Punctuation video review of World of Warcraft Cataclysm wow power leveling.
wow power leveling,
There's just so little that can be said about it...you just have to watch. It's a wild, fast talking, profanity spewing, side-splittingly funny ride wow power leveling.
cheap wow gold,
Since the World of Warcraft Cataclysm expansion was released just over a month ago, there has been a lot of discussion among players about the difficulty of Heroic dungeons cheap wow gold.
buy wow gold,
Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street has penned a new article discussing why the dev team made the decision to make those dungeons as hard as they are buy wow gold:
cheap wow power leveling,
In short cheap wow power leveling,  
buy wow gold, 'heroic' is supposed to mean something and that players need the challenge buy wow gold.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: you always-Daddy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation