Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum
Gin and Tonic !!!

Gin and Tonic !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lily

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Avr - 03:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: 3 Répondre en citant

In the late 1960's, many people in North America turned their attention to environmental problems, and new steel-and-glass skyscrapers were widely criticized. Ecologists pointed out that a cluster of tall buildings in a city often overburdens public transportation and parking lot capacities. (wow power leveling,)
Skyscrapers are also lavish consumers, and wasters, of electric power. In one recent year, the addition of 17 million square feet of skyscraper office space in New York City raised the peak daily demand for electricity by 120, 000 kilowatts-enough to supply the entire city of Albany, New York, for a day.
Glass-walled skyscrapers can be especially wasteful. The heat loss (or gain)through a wall of half-inch plate glass is more than ten times that through a typical masonry wall filled with insulation board.
(world of warcraft power leveling) To lessen the strain on heating and air-conditioning equipment, builders of skyscrapers have begun to use double-glazed panels of glass, and reflective glasses coated with silver or gold mirror films that reduce glare as well as heat gain. However, mirror-walled skyscrapers raise the temperature of the surrounding air and affect neighboring buildings.
Skyscrapers put a severe strain on a city's sanitation facilities, too. If fully occupied, the two World Trade Center towers in New York City would alone generate 2.25 million gallons of raw sewage each year-as much as a city the size of Stanford, Connecticut , which has a population of more than 109, 000.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Avr - 03:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
maomaochong

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Avr - 09:49 (2009)    Sujet du message: 3 Répondre en citant

A team of researchers from institutions in Germany, India, and Japan discovered this surprising result while observing the ant species Leptogenys processionalis travel down linear trails. Like many other ant species, these ants form trails with their pheromones that remain stable for hours or even days, making the trails analogous to vehicular highways.

“Our study clearly demonstrates that ant traffic is very different from vehicular traffic, in spite of superficial similarities,” Andreas Schadschneider, of the University of K?ln and the University of Bonn in Germany, told PhysOrg.com. “It also raises a fundamental question: how do the ants achieve practically ‘free-flow’ up to such high densities; our experiment demonstrates what happens and we also make a theoretical model of what might be responsible for this behavior.”
wow gold
To observe the ants in their natural setting, the researchers set up video cameras at sections of 10 different one-way trails that had no intersections or routes that branched off. Surprisingly, the scientists never observed individual ants speeding up to overtake another ant in front; the ants followed each other in single file. This behavior, of course, contrasts with vehicular highway traffic, as well as most other known traffic forms.

Most significantly, the scientists found that, unlike vehicular traffic, the average velocity of ant traffic remains the same in spite of increasing density. Consequently, the greater the density, the greater the flux, so that more ants travel down the trail segment in a given amount of time. In contrast, vehicles on a highway tend to slow down when the traffic density increases, eventually resulting in a traffic jam. Along the same lines, the researchers noted that most types of high-density traffic exhibit mutual blocking, in which a vehicle is prevented from moving by neighboring vehicles and also contributes to the blocking of those vehicles. However, the researchers did not observe mutual blocking in the ant trails. wow gold

As the researchers suggested, perhaps evolution has optimized ant traffic flow, since ants are known to have highly developed social behaviors. In their study, the scientists observed that ants tend to form platoons in which they move at almost identical velocities, allowing them to travel “bumper-to-bumper” while maintaining their velocity. At higher densities, platoons merge to form longer platoons. But because their head-distance remains the same, traffic still maintains its same velocity even as density increases. This behavior is very different from highway traffic, in which vehicles close together tend to slow down.

lj520ail

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Aoû - 07:36 (2009)    Sujet du message: 3 Répondre en citant

All you remember about your child being an infant is the incredible awe you felt about the precious miracle you created. archlord gold, You remember having plenty of time to bestow all your wisdom and knowledge. You thought your child would take all of your advice and make fewer mistakes, and be much smarter than you were. You wished for your child to hurry and grow up.

All you remember about your child being two is never using the restroom alone or getting to watch a movie without talking animals. You recall afternoons talking on the phone while crouching in the bedroom closet, and being convinced your child would be the first Ivy League1 college student to graduate wearing pullovers2 at the ceremony. buy archlord gold, You remember worrying about the bag of M&M"s melting in your pocket and ruining your good dress. You wished for your child to be more independent.

All you remember about your child being five is the first day of school and finally having the house to yourself. You remember joining the PTA3 and being elected president when you left a meeting to use the restroom. archlord money, You remember being asked “Is Santa real?” and saying “yes” because he had to be for a little bit longer. You remember shaking the sofa cushions for loose change4, so the toothfairy5 could come and take away your child"s first lost tooth. You wished for your child to have all permanent teeth.

All you remember about your child being seven is the carpool6 schedule. You learned to apply makeup in two minutes and brush your teeth in the rearview mirror1 because the only time you had to yourself was when you were archlord power leveling, stopped at red lights. You considered painting your car yellow and posting a “taxi” sign on the lawn next to the garage door. You remember people staring at you, the few times you were out of the car, because you kept flexing2 your foot and making acceleration3 noises. You wished for the day your child would learn how to drive.

All you remember about your child being ten is managing the school fundraisers. You sold wrapping paper for paint, Tshirts for new furniture, and magazine subscriptions4 for shade trees in the school playground. aoc power leveling, You remember storing a hundred cases of candy bars in the garage to sell so the school band could get new uniforms, and how they melted together on an unseasonably5 warm spring afternoon. You wished your child would grow out of playing an instrument.

All you remember about your child being twelve is sitting in the stands6 during baseball practice and hoping your child"s team would strike out7 fast because you had more important things to do at home. The coach didn"t understand how busy you were. You wished the baseball season would be over soon.

All you remember about your child being fourteen is being asked not to stop the car in front of the school in the morning. You had to drive two blocks further and unlock the doors without coming to a complete stop. You remember not getting to kiss your child goodbye or talking to him in front of his friends. You wished your child would be more mature.

All you remember about your child being sixteen is loud music and undecipherable8 lyrics9 screamed to a rhythmic beat. You wished for your child to grow up and leave home with the stereo.

All you remember about your child being eighteen is the day they were born and having all the time in the world.

And, as you walk through your quiet house, you wonder where they wentand you wish your child hadn"t grown up so fast.
All you remember

daifan1r

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Oct - 03:49 (2009)    Sujet du message: 3 Répondre en citant

If You Forget Me 如果你忘了我

I want you to know one thing 希望你知道
You know how this is 这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon 当我凭窗凝望

at the red branch 姗姗而来的秋日

of the slow autumn at my window  红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire 当我轻触火堆旁

the impalpable ash, 似有似无的尘烬
wow power leveling,
or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you 我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals, 芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟荡向岛屿
replica watches,
those isles of your that wait for me, 那里, 你等候着我

Well now. If little by little 然而,假若

You stop loving me,  你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you 我的爱火也会

Little by little. 渐渐熄灭.
wedding dress,
If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me 别来找我,

For I shall already have forgotten you. 因为我早已把你忘怀.

If you think it long and mad 我生命中

the wind of banners 过往的猎猎疾风

that passes through my life,  如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂
wedding dress,
And you decide to leave me 而决意离我而去

at the shore of the heart where I have roots,  在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 记住, 彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms 我将举起双臂

And my roots will set off 摇断爱的根脉,

to seek another land. 憩于他方.

But, if each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每时每刻
replica watches,
You feel that you are destined for me 如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs 如果你迎向我的红唇

up to your lips to seek me, 每天绽若鲜花

Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的爱人, 我心里
replica watches,
in me all that fire is repeated,  所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 永不会消失, 永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved, 我情因你爱而生, 爱人啊

And as long as you live 情长今生,

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.  不离你我臂弯
replica watches,
If You Forget Me

simluo

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Sep - 04:45 (2010)    Sujet du message: 3 Répondre en citant

Since the beginning of rappelz rupees,time never has there been another with my mind, my heart, my eyes, my ears, my hands, my hair, my mouth. None that came before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can walk and talk and move and think exactly like me. All men are my brothers yet I am different from each. I am a unique creature.I am nature's greatest miracle.Although I am of the animal kingdom, animal rewards alone will not satisfy me. Within me burns a flame, which has been passed from generations uncounted and its heat is a constant irritation to my spirit to become better than I am, and I will. I will fan this flame of dissatisfaction and proclaim my uniqueness to the rappelz rupees world.
           replica sunglasses,
None can duplicate my brush strokes, none can make my chisel marks, none can duplicate my handwriting, none can produce my child, and, in truth, none has the ability to sell exactly as I. Henceforth, I will capitalize on this difference for it is an asset to be promoted to the fullest.I am nature's greatest miracle.Vain attempts to imitate others no longer will I make. Instead will I place my uniqueness on display in the market place. I will proclaim it, yea, I will sell it. I will begin now to accent my differences; hide my similarities. So too will I apply this principle to the goods I sell. Salesman and goods, different from all others, and proud of the difference.I am a unique creature of nature.replica sunglasses
        maple story power leveling,     
I am rare, and there is value in all rarity; therefore, I am valuable. I am the end product of thousands of years of evolution; therefore, I am better equipped in both mind and body than all the emperors and wise men who preceded me.But my skills, my mind, my heart, and my body will stagnate, rot, and die lest I put them to good use. I have unlimited potential. Only a small portion of my brain do I employ; only a paltry amount of my muscles do I flex. A hundredfold or more can I increase my accomplishments of yesterday and this I will do, beginning today.maple story power leveling
           world of warcraft gold,
Nevermore will I be satisfied with yesterday's accomplishments nor will I indulge, anymore, in self-praise for deeds which in reality are too small to even acknowledge. I can accomplish far more than I have, and I will, for why should the miracle which produced me end with my birth? Why can I not extend that miracle to my deeds of today?
I am nature's greatest miracle.I am not on this earth by chance. I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply all my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.world of warcraft gold
                wedding dresses,
I will increase my knowledge of mankind, myself, and the goods I sell, thus my sales will multiply. I will practice, and improve, and polish the words I utter to sell my goods, for this is the foundation on which I will build my career and never will I forget that many have attained great wealth and success with only one sales talk, delivered with excellence. Also will I seek constantly to improve my manners and graces, for they are the sugar to which all are attracted.I am nature's greatest miracle.wedding dresses
                        Atlantica gold,
I will concentrate my energy on the challenge of the moment and my actions will help me forget all else. The problems of my home will be left in my home. I will think naught of my family when I am in the market place for this will cloud my thoughts. So too will the problems of the market place be left in the market place and I will think naught of my profession when I am in my home for this will dampen my love.There is no room in the market place for my family, nor is there room in my home for the market. Each I will divorce from the other and thus will I remain wedded to both. Separate must they remain or my career will die. This is a paradox of the ages  Atlantica gold.

basbo11

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Avr - 07:08 (2011)    Sujet du message: 3 Répondre en citant

wedding dresses, She may ]wedding dresses have worn Jimmy Choo 'Macy' platform sandals for her country-chic wedding to Jim Toth,prom dresses, but after the vows,prom dresses Reese Witherspoon changed into something more comfortable.wedding dresses,
"I danced for wedding dresses four hours until I had to put cowboy boots on,wedding gowns," Witherspoon said in an appearance on wedding gowns 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' Thursday.Mother of the Bride dresses "I changed into cowboy boots from those awful Mother of the Bride dresses uncomfortable shoes."wedding gowns,
Witherspoon's wedding gowns wedding included lots of country music performed by a bluegrass rockabilly band followed by a DJ.
It was "small and…nice," she said. "My family, it was great-kids, dancing!"

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation