Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum
Gin and Tonic !!!

Gin and Tonic !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Bonbe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Bistrot
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Juliette
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Aoû - 12:17 (2008)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

Qui va exploser ?

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Aoû - 12:17 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
TiT_Puce
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Aoû - 13:17 (2008)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

Juliette
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Aoû - 13:40 (2008)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

lily

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Avr - 03:18 (2009)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

My definition of success
Today I am very glad to be here to share with you my ideas of success. What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winning a game is success; getting a high grade in the exam is success; making a new friend is success; even now I am standing here giving my speech is somehow also success. However, as a person’s whole life is concerned, success becomes very (wow gold,)complicated. Is fortune success? Is fame success? Is high social status success? No, I don’t think so. I believe success is the realization of people's hopes and ideals.Nowadays, in the modern society there are many people who are regarded as the successful. And the most obvious characteristics of hem are money, high position and luxurious life. So most people believe that s success and all that they do is for this purpose. But the problem is wether it is real success. We all know there are always more money, higher position and better condition in front of us. If we keep chasing them, where is the end? What will satisfy us at last? Therefore, we can see, to get the real Success we must need something inside, which is the realization ofpeople’ hopes and ideals. (wotlk gold)Different people have different ideas about success; cause people’s hopes and ideas vary from one another. But I am sure every success is dear to everybody, cause it is not easy to come by, cause in the process of our striving for success, we got both our body and soul tempted, meanwhile we are enlightened by the most valuable qualities of human beings: love, patient, courage and sense of responsibility. These are the best treasures. (wow gold),So now I am very proud that I have this opportunity to stand here speaking to all of you. It is my success, cause I raise up to challenge my hope. What is success? Everyone has his own interpretation as I do. But I am sure every success leads to an ever-brighter future. So ladies and gentlemen, believe in our hopes, believe in ourselves, we, every one of us, can make a successful life!

maomaochong

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Avr - 09:48 (2009)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

Everybody needs a little time away … Even lovers need a holiday, far away from each other.—Lyrics from “Hard to Say I’m Sorry,” by Chicago

Going separate ways as a couple is often read as a prelude to separation (which has its own pressures), but it doesn’t have to be. In fact, many experts agree that taking separate vacations as a couple, within certain guidelines, can actually help to enhance the relationship and allow each partner to keep it in perspective.

There are rules for making separate vacations work, however. Ruth Peters, who has written extensively on family dynamics and is a contributor to the Today show on NBC, believes that separate vacations should be an addition to our lives, not an escape. Remember, too, that one size does not fit all. Many couples consider separate vacations vital to their relationship’s success, whereas others wouldn’t dream of enjoying themselves apart. You and your partner might have no interest in the idea, but if taking separate vacations sounds like it might work for you, consider these tips to maximize pleasure and minimize guilt.
wow gold
Keep Communication Lines Open

Agree about the ground rules for communication before you leave on your trip. Schedule a set time to check in and assure your partner that you’re okay, tell him that you miss him, and fill him in on what you’re doing while you’re away. You don’t have to give him an itemized list—this is about your individuality, after all—but you should provide just enough details to make him feel like he’s in the loop and on your mind.

If this is the first time you’re proposing to fly solo, make sure your partner understands your reasons for doing so. If he or she expresses fears of infidelity or dissatisfaction with the relationship on your part, then you might consider spending your vacation money on couples counseling instead; partnerships are built on trust and that trust should be strong enough to weather periods when you’re not in each other’s physical space.

“A successful monogamous relationship shouldn’t mean giving up who you are or your independent activities,” says Dr. Peters. “A successful marriage or monogamous relationship does entail the willingness to make some sacrifices in order to accommodate the other person.”

Tell your partner that you just need some time for yourself and encourage him to do the same. Listen to his concerns and help him understand that your decision has nothing to do with the relationship. You’re not separating yourself from him; you’re just trying to schedule some quality time with an old friend—yourself.

$peaking of $pending ...
wow gold
In the current economic climate, most families have trouble eking out just one vacation a year, let alone one per partner. Be realistic about how you can allocate resources for your time away. Will your partner be able to do the same? Can you take money from somewhere else in your budget to help pay for your trip? Can you find some alone time in a way that is less expensive? For example, could you spend one day at a spa rather than a weeklong cruise? Also consider setting up separate savings accounts for your separate vacations. That way, you and your partner each have the responsibility of paying for your own trips and you can avoid some of the resentment that inevitably arises when one of you is sipping Mai Tais on the beach in Malibu while the other is working.

lj520ail

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Aoû - 07:35 (2009)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poor-house. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace. The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any. wow power leveling,May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving. Most think that they are above being supported by the town; but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means. which should be more disreputable. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends, Turn the old, return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
The man who is aware of himself is henceforth independent; and he is never bored, and life is only too short, and he is steeped through and through with profound yet temperate happiness. He alone lives, while other people, slaves of ceremony, let life slip past time in a kind of dream. Once conform, once do what other people do finer than they do it, and a lethargy steals over all the finer nerves and faculties of the soul, world of warcraft power leveling, He becomes all outer show and inward emptiness; dull, callous, and indifferent.
Joy in living comes from having fine emotions, trusting them, giving them the freedom of a bird in the open. Joy in living can never be assumed as a pose, or put on from the outside as a mask. People who have this joy don not need to talk about it; they radiate it. They just live out their joy and let it splash its sunlight and glo
w into other lives as naturally as bird sings.
We can never get it by working for it directly. It comes, like happiness, to those who are aiming at something higher. It is a byproduct of great, simple living. The joy of living comes from what we put into living, not from what we seek to get from it.
Years ago, aoc power leveling when I started looking for my first job, wise advisers urged, "Barbara, be enthusiastic! Enthusiasm will take you further than any amount of experience."
How right they were. Enthusiastic people can turn a boring drive into an adventure, extra work into opportunity and strangers into friends.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm," wrote Ralph Waldo Emerson. It is the paste that helps you hang in there when the going gets tough. It is the inner voice that whispers, "I can do it!" when others shout, "No, you can't."
It took years and years for the early work of Barbara McClintock, a geneticist who won the 1983 Nobel Prize in medicine, to be generally accepted. Yet she didn't let up on her experiments. Work was such a deep pleasure for her that she never thought of stopping.

We are all born with wide-eyed, enthusiastic wonder as anyone knows who has ever seen an infant's delight at the jingle of keys or the scurrying of a beetle.
It is this childlike wonder that gives enthusiastic people such a youthful air, whatever their age. At 90, cellist Pablo Casals would start his day by playing Bach. As the music flowed through his fingers, his stooped shoulders would straighten and joy would reappear in his eyes. Music, for Casals, was an elixir that made life a never ending adventure. As author and poet Samuel Ullman once wrote, "Years wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul."

How do you rediscover the enthusiasm of your childhood? The answer, I believe, lies in the word itself. "Enthusiasm" comes from the Greek and means "God within." And what is God within is but an abiding sense of love -- proper love of self (self-acceptance) and, from that, love of others.

Enthusiastic people also love what they do, regardless of money or title or power. If we cannot do what we love as a full-time career, we can as a part-time avocation, like the head of state who paints, the nun who runs marathons, the executive who handcrafts furniture.

Elizabeth Layton of Wellsville, Kan, was 68 before she began to draw. This activity ended bouts of depression that had plagued her for at least 30 years, and the quality of her work led one critic to say, "I am tempted to call Layton a genius." Elizabeth has rediscovered her enthusiasm.

We can't afford to waste tears on "might-have-beens." We need to turn the tears into sweat as we go after "what-can-be."

We need to live each moment wholeheartedly, with all our senses -- finding pleasure in the fragrance of a back-yard garden, the crayoned picture of a six-year-old, the enchanting beauty of a rainbow. It is such enthusiastic love of life that puts a sparkle in our eyes, a lilt in our steps and smooths the wrinkles from our souls.
Love Your Life

daifan1r

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Oct - 03:48 (2009)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

I'm the Only One

She was my sister and she was sleeping late. She's a lot older than me and at the time she was about to break into films, directing them, so everybody was indulging her. She was the only girl, too. If something didn't work out in her life and she had to come home for a while, it was a big deal. It mattered more than if I fucked up in one way or another. When Kelly was at home you had to creep around the house and keep your voice down even if it was in the middle of the afternoon. Our mother's Canadian - I don't know why I say that, except maybe it helps explain her opinion about Kel: Smarts Needs Special. It was this crappy little phrase that she had made up and it meant that clever people.wow power leveling, People with special talents, need special treatment. Like they have a disease. You have to meet the Canadian side of our family to understand how cute she thinks that phrase is. I remember thinking that it was bullshit when I was fourteen and it still smells bad now. But to my mother, Kelly was this asteroid that had landed in our lives and no one knew how she got there or what size hole she was going to leave. I've never been very good at school, and Pete, our older brother, is the same. Then along comes Kelly. So my mother has us all pussy-footing around like a family mime troupe, waving our hands, taking our shoes off.replica rolex,

I'm thinking of a particular morning, I was creeping around trying to make a silent breakfast, opening cupboards quietly, acting like I didn't exist. I'd been doing it for a couple of weeks since Kelly got back. It felt like I'd been doing it my whole life. The situation came about because earlier in the year Kelly had moved in with this guy called Aidan. They bought furniture, the whole works. Then she cheated on him and he left her. Apart from Kelly being back in our house, it was also a shame because Aidan was the only man she ever went out with, before or since, whom I've had any time for whatsoever. Aidan was a top, replica rolex,man, a good guy. The thing I like about him was that he was smart, but he didn't need much of this special treatment. He was Irish, from Dublin, and he could be funny, he could talk football and he liked to see other people's mouths open and close besides his own. It was good knowing someone like him. I needed it; what with dad not being around, Pete married and gone; and me in a house full of women. That was the year I was praying for a few more inches on my height and shaving the bare space under my nose hoping that something might turn up. So it was good to know Aidan, six foot three and hairy as a bear. He was hairy back and front and Kelly would tease him about it, and he would laugh her off or tell her she could do with losing a few pounds which, between you and me, was nothing but the truth. She was a fat little thing back then. And he went and told her, straight-up; didn't care that she was almost, sort of, famous. He told it how it was. That was the way he loved her. She never appreciated it, replica rolex,though, and then she had this fling with some pretty boy in the film industry. But you could see she realised what she'd lost when he left her because she slunk back home and holed herself up in Pete's old room that I'd been using for weights. She took it over and lay in there all day in the dark curled up in a stinking duvet watching old black-and-white films. I remember asking her, 'Why can't you use your own bedroom?' She had a small bedroom upstairs that used to be covered wall to wall in her school friends' graffiti until she went off to university and mum whitewashed the whole thing. I asked her again, 'Why can't you use your own bedroom, that's what it's there for.' She said, 'I can't sleep and work in the same room. I need a study.' She said it as if a study is one of those things you can't do without, like clean water. I said, 'But I need to exercise.' She said, 'You're fourteen. Your body isn't even developed. The only thing you need to do is stop beating the bishop before you go blind.' This was classic Kelly. She always knew how to make you feel four inches long in every direction.
replica rolex,
So she came back, and I had to move out all my weights and spread them around the house wherever there was space. I put the bench press in my room along with the free weights. I put the Abdominizer in the lounge. I stuck the chin-up bar at the top of the stairs which lead down to the front door. And even though I was pissed off with Kelly for taking the spare room, having the weights all over the place did make it more like circuit training and doing circuits made me feel like I was Rocky. It's what they do in the middle of Rocky movies; a two-minute sequence to show that over a number of months he got fit and pumped up. You pray for that kind of speedy, magic-time when you're working out, the same way you wish your adolescence would pass like it does in a TV serial: a school scene, a sex scene and graduation. It's slower and faster than that. And some events become still and solid, and turn into a thing in your life, an object like a lampshade or an ironing board. They hang around; you could reach out and touch them. This day I'm trying to tell you about is like that.
So: my exercise. I'd start in my room, and do about four sets of twenty. Then I'd run downstairs and start on the Abdominizer. If you've never seen one, they're like half of something fun, half a bike
replica rolex, or half a swing. You lie down in them and you do sit-ups. You spend good money trying to make sit-ups something else. In the end, a sit-up is a sit-up. But I'm a big a mug as anyone and I'd try and do two hundred sit-ups in that thing in sets of fifty. The pain was very bad. So I'd think of something that pissed me off, usually Kelly, and the anger would help me push out the last fifty. I wanted to show her that I could develop if I wanted to. Because there was always this thing between her and me that we were both kind of overweight, and always telling the other one that they were obsessed with it.So if Kelly didn't eat lunch,
I'm the Only One

yan9085

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Juin - 10:36 (2010)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"
dog clothes,
"It will change your life," dog clothes I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."
But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.
cheap aion kinah,
I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking:cheap aion kinah "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is, becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.
wedding dresses,
I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career,wedding dresses  she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care, but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.
wedding dresses,
I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine.wedding dresses That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.
flyff penya,
Looking at my attractive friend,flyff penya  I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.
maple story mesos,
I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball.maple story mesos  I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.
My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

yuanyiw

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Nov - 11:08 (2010)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

Choosing a bridesmaid is an important thing.Unless you can afford to have everyone one you know, or you only have one friend, this decision can be one of the hradest to make.
prom dresses
 If you’prom dresses ve been to University you probably have a huge crowd of friends and choosing one that is going to be your right hand lady for the day, without upsetting everyone else is hard.
wedding dresses
I’wedding dresses d been bridemais 5 times by the time it was my turn to get married and the normal thing to do would have been to return the favour, but I didn;t really want that many.
wedding gowns
So,wedding gowns  I stuck to my guns - chose the friend that I’d known the longest and had more or less grown up with and then had little ones.
wedding dresses
I asked those that felt they’wedding dresses d been left out to be involved in other ways…one helped me to organise my Hen party as my bridesmaid lived away and didn’t really know any of my local friends.
 Another did a reading in the church ceremony for me and others just made sure I had a cracking day!

simann

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Nov - 04:44 (2010)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

replica sunglasses
Trends will always shift to favor certain looks,but the backbone of our line clearly represents.
Okay I’m certainly not some crazed fashionista, but I like to think I’ve got some common sense and good taste when it comes to clothes and accessories replica sunglasses.
Designer SunGlasses
The past decade has certainly been a fun time in the world of fashion, but there certainly have quite a few blunders that we’re all still reeling from.Giant Flowers,This trend hit the masses in 2000 when Carrie Bradshaw started rocking this massive girly accessory on Sex and the City Designer SunGlasses.
sunglasses replica
Whether they were placed in your hair or on your shirt, these giant floral accessories looked hideous.
Hobo-Chic,Alright I won’t lie, I adored homeless haute couture when I first saw pictures of Mary-Kate Olsen running around New York City with messy hair, oversized coats and emaciated arms, but it certainly looks ridiculous now sunglasses replica.
replica sunglasses
Leggings as Pants,Leggings were cute, warm add-ons initially, but then it just got out of hand. Simple black leggings transformed into crazy metallic space pants adorned with sequins and glitter. This trend turned obnoxious fast and people are just starting to move away from it replica sunglasses.

basbo11

MessagePosté le: Mar 26 Avr - 07:06 (2011)    Sujet du message: Bonbe Répondre en citant

wow power leveling, The time when wow power leveling I creating my character I discovered something that upset me at first in that,cheap wow gold, aside from adding in more "story driven"cheap wow gold quest progression tied to the overall story line that dictates the latest expansion, nothing had really change.buy wow gold, World of Warcraft buy wow gold is still fundamentally rooted in the principles that have dictated MMO development for over a decade, dating back to genre-definers like Ultima Online and EverQuest.. Blizzard have redefined the player experience in so much as they have added in a lot of the aesthetic qualities brought to leveling in the previous expansions - The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.world of warcraft power leveling Mechanics such as phasing,world of warcraft power leveling where parts of the world change and evolve as you progress,rift gold, have been used minimalistically,rift gold generally to open up new quest givers, and impart a sense of progression in to the repetitive and monotonous tasks you undertake. It seems Blizzards idea of questing is largely - although certainly not totally - rooted in the ideas of old, that players should be grinding and collecting in almost all they do. No, Blizzard have not redefined the wheel here, but what they have done is brought a sense of freshness to the experience.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bonbe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Bistrot Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation