Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum
Gin and Tonic !!!

Gin and Tonic !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

had found our Paris

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lookme875

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Déc - 05:41 (2009)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

My friend Peggy and I had both been to Paris before, but always as chaperones for youth groups or part of adult groups, seeing all the usual tourist sites and hearing the same tour guide recitations. This would be the first time on our own -- without responsibilities and free to go anywhere and try anything.
maple story mesos,

On previous trips we had seen all the famous monuments and "tourist sights." The guidebooks claimed that locals were rude and indifferent to visitors but there had to be more to the people of Paris than that. This time we wanted to find the real Parisians.
wow gold,

We spent some time exploring small shops and lesser-known museums and churches. We walked along canals and down narrow lanes, seeing a different Paris, but still not making any real contact with the people of this magnificent city.

One evening, with the help of the night clerk at our quaint hotel, we found a tiny cafe known only to locals. Nestled inside a dark passage, its unlit sign read, "Chez Maurice." We peeked in the small window on the door to see a small room with half a dozen tables, each with enough chairs for eight patrons. We opened the heavy door and went inside.
world of warcraft power leveling,

We were greeted by a burly proprietor, whose smile faded when he discovered we were foreigners with a limited command of the French language. He turned his back and retreated to the kitchen, muttering under his breath and slowly shaking his head from side to side. Not a good start.

A moment passed and a young woman led us to our seats at the other end of a table already occupied by an elderly couple. She gave us two menus.

For a few minutes we struggled to recall a few French words, but discovered that the descriptions of each dish were too much for us.
world of warcraft gold,

Our table mates noticed our dilemma. The old man leaned over and began explaining each dish, one at a time. Since he spoke very little English, his translations took the form of elaborate gestures and animal sounds. A fish entree was depicted as a fish swimming upstream, jumping and splashing in the water. For the beef dish, he pretended that his hands were horns on the side of his head, accompanied by a 'mooing' sound.

When the young waitress returned, we placed our order and our new 'friends' gave her explicit instructions on how to prepare the food and what side dishes we should have. Despite our limited ability to speak the other's language, we continued our lively conversation throughout the meal. We discovered that they were in their seventies and had been sweethearts for about ten years. She lived nearby in Paris, while he lived in the country. They met here once a week to share a pleasant dinner. Frankly, I have no idea how we understood each other, but we talked about the beauty of Paris, our lives and families, and of course, our other travels.

Near the end of the evening, a flower vendor made her way through the cafe. We watched as the old gentleman purchased a bouquet. Artfully, he plucked two flowers from the bunch, presented the bouquet to his lady, and gave her a kiss. Then, bowing smartly in our direction, he held out a rose, one for each of us.

We had found our Paris.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Déc - 05:41 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
wangxin1r

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Déc - 09:07 (2009)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

Father Frost

In a far-away country, somewhere in Russia, there lived a stepmother who had a stepdaughter and also a daughter of her own. Her own daughter was dear to her, and always whatever she did the mother was the first to praise her, to pet her; but there was but little praise for the stepdaughter; although good and kind, she had no other reward than reproach. What on earth could have been done? The wind blows, but stops blowing at times; the wicked woman never knows how to stop her wickedness. One bright cold day the stepmother said to her husband:
wow power leveling,
"Now, old man, I want you to take your daughter away from my eyes, away from my ears. You shall not take her to your people into a warm hut. You shall take her into the wide, wide fields to the crackling frost."

The old father grew sad, began even to weep, but nevertheless helped the young girl into the sleigh. He wished to cover her with a sheepskin in order to protect her from the cold; however, he did not do it. He was afraid; his wife was watching them out of the window. And so he went with his lovely daughter into the wide, wide fields; drove her nearly to the woods, left her there alone, and speedily drove away--he was a good man and did not care to see his daughter's death. Following continue. wow gold,

Alone, quite alone, remained the sweet girl. Broken-hearted and terror-stricken she repeated fervently all the prayers she knew.

Father Frost, the almighty sovereign at that place, clad in furs, with a long, long, white beard and a shining crown on his white head, approached nearer and nearer, looked at this beautiful guest of his and asked:

"Dost you know me?--me, the red-nosed Frost?"

"Be welcome, Father Frost," answered gently the young girl. "I hope our heavenly Lord sent you for my sinful soul."

"Are you comfortable, sweet child?" again asked the Frost. He was exceedingly pleased with her looks and mild manners.wedding dress,

"Indeed I am," answered the girl, almost out of breath from cold.

And the Frost, cheerful and bright, kept crackling in the branches until the air became icy, but the good-natured girl kept repeating:

"I am very comfortable, dear Father Frost."

But the Frost, however, knew all about the weakness of human beings; he knew very well that few of them are really good and kind; but he knew no one of them even could struggle too long against the power of Frost, the king of winter. The kindness of the gentle girl charmed old Frost so much that he made the decision to treat her differently from others, and gave her a large heavy trunk filled with many beautiful, beautiful things. He gave her a rich cloak lined with precious furs; he gave her silk quilts--light like feathers and warm as a mother's lap. What a rich girl she became and how many magnificent garments she received! And besides all, old Frost gave her a blue dress ornamented with silver and pearls. This site is on the Crushers:crusher。
wedding dress,
When the young girl put it on she became such a beautiful maiden that even the sun smiled at her.

The stepmother was in the kitchen busy baking pancakes for the meal which it is the custom to give to the priests and friends after the usual service for the dead.

"Now, old man," said the wife to the husband, "go down to the wide fields and bring the body of thy daughter; we will bury her."

The old man went off. And the little dog in the corner wagged his tail and said:

"Bow-wow! bow-wow! the old man's daughter is on her way home, beautiful and happy as never before, and the old woman's daughter is wicked as ever before."
wedding dress,
"Keep still, stupid beast!" shouted the stepmother, and struck the little dog. Went to eat, while repeat.

"Here, take this pancake, eat it and say, 'The old woman's daughter will be married soon and the old man's daughter shall be buried soon.'"

The dog ate the pancake and began anew:

"Bow-wow! bow-wow! the old man's daughter is coming home wealthy and happy as never before, and the old woman's daughter is somewhere around as homely and wicked as ever before."
wedding dress,
The old woman was furious at the dog, but in spite of pancakes and whipping, the dog repeated the same words over and over again.

Father Frost

Ramya

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Déc - 03:52 (2009)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

The Remembrance of Lilacs

The family had just moved to Rhode Island, and the young woman was feeling a little melancholy on that Sunday in May. After all, it was Mother's Day -- and 800 miles separated her from her parents in Ohio.(maple story mesos)

She had called her mother that morning to wish her a happy Mother's Day, and her mother had mentioned how colorful the yard was now that spring had arrived. As they talked, the younger woman could almost smell the tantalizing aroma of purple lilacs hanging on the big bush outside her parents'back door.

Later, when she mentioned to her husband how she missed those lilacs, he popped up from his chair. "I know where we can find you all you want, "he said. "Get the kids and c'mon. "

So off they went, driving the country roads of northern Rhode Island on the kind of day only mid-May can produce:sparkling sunshine, unclouded azure skies and vibrant newness of the green growing all around. They went past small villages and burgeoning housing developments, past abandoned apple orchards, back to where trees and brush have devoured old homesteads. wow gold

Where they stopped, dense thickets of cedars and ju nipers and birch crowded the roadway on both sides. There wasn't a lilac bush in sight.

"Come with me , "the man said. "Over that hill is an old cellar hole, from somebody's farm of years ago, and there are lilacs all round it. The man who owns this land said I could poke around here anytime. I'm sure he won't mind if we pick a few lilacs. "

Before they got halfway up the hill, the fragrance of the lilacs drifted down to them, and the kids started running. Soon, the mother began running, too, until she reached the top. world of warcraft power leveling

There, far from view of passing motorists and hidden from encroaching civilization, were the towering lilacs bushes, so laden with the huge, cone-shaped flower clusters that they almost bent double. With a smile, the young woman rushed up to the nearest bush and buried her face in the flowers, drinking in the fragrance and the memories it recalled.
While the man examined the cellar hole and tried to explain to the children what the house must have looked like, the woman drifted among the lilacs. Carefully, she chose a sprig here, another one there, and clipped them with her husband's pocket knife. She was in no hurry, relishing each blossom as a rare and delicate treasure.

Finally, though, they returned to their car for the trip home. While the kids chattered and the man drove, the woman sat smiling, surrounded by her flowers, a faraway look in her eyes.

When they were within three miles of home, she suddenly shouted to her husband, "Stop the car. Stop right here!"

The man slammed on the brakes. Before he could ask her why she wanted to stop, the woman was out of the car and hurrying up a nearby grassy slope with the lilacs still in her arms. At the top of the hill was a nursing home and, because it was such a beautiful spring day, the patients were outdoors strolling with relatives or sitting on the porch. world of warcraft gold

The young woman went to the end of the porch, where an elderly patient was sitting in her wheelchair, alone, head bowed, her back to most of the others. Across the porch railing went the flowers, in to the lap of the old woman. She lifted her head, and smiled. For a few moments, the two women chatted, both aglow with happiness, and then the young woman turned and ran back to her family. As the car pulled away, the woman in the wheelchair waved, and clutched the lilacs.

"Mom, "the kids asked, "who was that?Why did you give her our flowers?Is she somebody's mother?"The mother said she didn't know the old woman. But it was Mother's Day, and she seemed so alone, and who wouldn't be cheered by flowers?"Besides, "she added, "I have all of you, and I still have my mother, even if she is far away. That woman needed those flowers more than I did. "
This satisfied the kids, but not the husband. The next day he purchased half a dozen young lilacs bushes and planted them around their yard, and several times since then he has added more. world of warcraft power leveling

I was that man. The young mother was, and is, my wife. Now, every May, our own yard is redolent with lilacs. Every Mother's Day our kids gather purple bouquets. And every year I remember that smile on a lonely old woman's face, and the kindness that put the smile there.

eagle1r

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Fév - 05:56 (2010)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

The Escaped PrisonerMr Stapleton came to the Hall and met Sir Henry that same afternoon.The next morning he took us to the place where the evil Sir Hugo died.Then we had lunch at the House.Sir Henry clearly thought Miss Stapleton was very beautiful.His eyes followed her everywhere.He liked her very much,and I was sure that she felt the same about him.He spoke about her again and again as we walked home.After the first meeting,we met the Stapletons almost every day.

After a short time it was clear that Sir Henry had fallen deeply in love with the beautiful Miss Stapleton.At first I thought that Stapleton would be very pleased if his sister mar ried Sir Henry.However,I soon realized that he did not want their friendship to grow into love.He did everything he could to make sure that they were never alone.On one or two occa sions they did manage to meet alone,but Stapleton followed them and was not pleased to see them together.
wow power leveling
I soon met another neighbour of Sir Henry's.His name was Mr Frankland,and he lived about four miles to the south of the Hall.He was an old man with a red face and white hair.He had two hobbies.The first was arguing.He argued with everybody.The second hobby was studying the stars.For this he had a very big telescope.For several days he had been watching the moor through the telescope.He wanted to find Selden,the escaped murderer.Nobody had seen the prisoner for a fortnight,and we all thought that he had probably left the moor.

A few nights later I was woken by a noise at about two in the morning.I heard someone walking softly outside my door.I got up,opened the door and looked out.I saw Barrymore moving carefully and quietly away from me.I followed him,as quietly as I could.He went into one of the empty bedrooms and left the door open.I went quietly up to the door and looked in side.

Barrymore was standing at the window.He was holding a light in his hand and looking out onto the moor.He stood without moving for a few minutes and then he put out the light.

I went quickly back to my room.A few minutes later I heard Barrymore go softly by.

The next morning I told Sir Henry what I had seen.

'We must follow him and find out what he is doing,'said Sir Henry.'He won't hear us if we move carefully.',wedding dresses,

That night we sat in Sir Henry's room and waited.At about three o'clock in the morning we heard the sound of footsteps outside the bedroom.We looked out and saw Barrymore.We followed him as quietly as we could.He went into the same room as before.We reached the door and looked in.There was Barrymore,with the light in his hand,looking out across the moor,exactly as I had seen him on the night before.

Sir Henry walked into the room and said:'What are you do ing here,Barrymore?'

Barrymore turned round quickly,surprise and horror on his face.

'Nothing,Sir,'he said.The shadows on the wall from his light were jumping up and down as his hand shook.'It was the window,sir.I go round at night to see that they are closed,and this one wasn't shut.'

'Come now,Barrymore,'said Sir Henry.'No lies.What were you doing with that light?You were holding it up to the window.'
wedding dresses,
I suddenly had an idea.'I think he was sending a message,' I said.'Let's see if there's an answer from someone on the moor.'

I held the light up to the window,and looked out into the darkness.Suddenly a light answered from the moor.

'There it is,'I cried.I waved my light backwards and for wards across the window.The light on the moor answered by moving in the same way.

'Now,Barrymore,who is your friend on the moor?What's going on?'

'That's my business,'said Barrymore,'I won't tell you.'

'Are you making some criminal plan against me?'Sir Henry said.
wow gold
'No,it's nothing against you,sir,'said a voice behind us.It was Mrs Barrymore.She had followed us and was standing at the door.'He's doing it for me.My unhappy brother is cold and hungry on the moor.We cannot let him die.Our light is to tell him that food is ready for him.His light shows us where to take it.'

'Then your brother is…'began Sir Henry.

'The escaped prisoner,sir.Selden,the murderer.He is my younger brother.He has done evil things,but to me he is still the little boy I loved and cared for.I had to help him.Every thing my husband has done has been for me.Please don't take his job from him.It's not his fault.'

Sir Henry turned to Barrymore and said:
wow power leveling,
'I cannot blame you for helping your wife.Go to bed,and we'll talk about this in the morning.'

The Barrymores left us.

'The murderer is waiting out there by that light,' said Sir Henry.'He's a danger to everyone.I'm going to catch him.If you want to come with me,Watson,fetch your revolver and let's go.'

We left the Hall immediately.

'We must surprise him and catch him.'said Sir Henry.'He's a dangerous man.Now,Watson,what would Holmes say about this?Do you remember what the old papers said? They said the Devil does his work when the world is dark.'

The Escaped Prisoner

luoxiaosang

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juil - 05:07 (2010)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

When I archlord money, was about 13, my parents decided to buy an old house in the country. They found an old school house for sale and the main quarters were the headmaster’s house. The headmaster’s house being the larger of the two was the one we lived in. The school house was used as guest accommodation when family and friends came to visit. I loved living there because whenever I had friends stay over, we could use the school house unsupervised and because the place had a kitchen and a bathroom we never had to go to the main archlord money house.
    This one dog clothes,night in particular I had two people staying in the house with me my best friend Sandy and my cousin Shane. We collected all the things we would need for the night and set up our sleeping bags in the middle of the room. We talked until the early hours of the morning, and as we were all getting sleepy we thought it was a good time to say goodnight. We were doing our rip-off of the Waltons "good night Jim Bob, etc." when I saw something out the corner of my eye. It was one green orb about the size of a small dinner plate and it went from one side of the room straight over to the fire place and just stopped. My friends had also noticed and we were all whispering, "What is dog clothes that?"
    Feeling unusually maple story mesos,brave, I decided to prove that it was the moon because that’s all it could have been; we were out in the middle of nowhere and there were no lights of any kind. I got up and went to look out the window. But there was no light source; the moon was behind the clouds and outside was pitch maple story mesos black.
    Just as I was flyff penya, about to say this, all the windows in the room started to shake and the orb was changing in colour from green to orange to red and getting brighter all the time. I backed away from the windows and sat back down between my two friends, trying to hide the fact that I was flyff penya petrified.
    When all last chaos gold,the shaking stopped and the place calmed down, my cousin dared me to go and see if I could touch the orb. A dare is a dare so I accepted. I got up and somehow made my feet walk over to the orb. I reached up and it disappeared. yelling at us for making so much noise and waking him up. He said it sounded like we were banging on the walls and he also said he could see lights on in the school house. But he said it was when we started screaming that he really got fed up and decided to tell us to shut up and go to last chaos gold bed.
    We tried cheap wow gold,to convince him that we hadn’t done anything, that we hadn’t even made a noise, but he didn’t belive us. We didn’t see any point in arguing, so we called it a night we decided to take our chances in the school house because dad was to mad to reason with.After he left, I felt the immediate need to go to the bathroom. I put the light on and made my friends stand lookout on the other side of the door. Just as I sat down, the darn thing flushed and I nearly hit the roof. I don’t know how it happened, but I didn’t hang around to find out. I went outside instead. We stayed awake until it was morning and I haven’t slept in there cheap wow gold since.

simluo

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Sep - 04:42 (2010)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

Hewlett-Packard Co.'s prom dresses,Mark Hurd joins a long list of corporate leaders felled by personal ethical lapses in recent years.Robert Moffat, a former senior vice president at International Business Machines Corp., left the company last year after becoming ensnared in a big insider trading case involving the hedge fund group Galleon and other corporate executives and traders on Wall Street prom dresses.
                 wow cd keys,
John Browne, the former chief of oil giant BP PLC, resigned in 2007 after he admitted lying to a judge while trying to prevent a British newspaper from exposing details about his personal life.Concerns about ethical lapses put corporate boards in a difficult spot. If the breach isn't something that is automatic grounds for firing, directors need to make judgment calls about what to do and how much to disclose wow cd keys.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
If it acts too swiftly to eject an executive, a board risks unfairly and unnecessarily getting rid of a leader who may be running the business well. But if it fails to act with haste, rumors may leak out-possibly giving the appearance that the company doesn't have control of the situation.Disclosure of ethical lapses is tricky too. The less a board discloses, the more the public and employees wonder what really happened, and it is hard to move on from a scandal without sufficiently satiating that appetite World of Warcraft power leveling.
 replica sunglasses,
Both alleged and admitted stumbles have brought down top executives who have been under increased scrutiny in the post Enron, post-Sarbanes-Oxley world. It is also harder to hide unethical behavior partly because 'there are so many news outlets that anyone can now pick up a story and run with it,' said Ronald Sims, a business-ethics professor at the Mason School of Business at The College of William & Mary. 'In the past, it was more hush hush.'Steven J. Heyer was ousted as chief executive of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. in 2007, after the board of directors received an anonymous letter accusing him of creating a hostile work environment. The letter alleged that Mr. Heyer made inappropriate physical contact with a female employee outside a restaurant bathroom, on at least one occasion. Mr. Heyer denied engaging in any impropriety replica sunglasses.
Chris Albrecht, the CEO of Time Warner Inc.'s Home Box Office unit, left the company in 2007 over an incident for which he pleaded no contest to battery against his girlfriend. Mr. Albrecht at the time said he was leaving because he did not want his 'personal circumstances' to distract the company. Mark W. Everson was also ousted that year as president and CEO of the American Red Cross which said at the time that he had a 'personal relationship' with a subordinate employee. Mr. Everson said he was leaving 'for personal and family reasons.'In 2005, Boeing Co. replaced then-CEO Harry Stonecipher after emails revealed a relationship with a female executive at the company.Boeing said at the time that Mr. Stonecipher, who was then married, was fired not for having an affair, but for violating Boeing's code of conduct. Mr. Stonecipher acknowledged his conduct  world of warcraft power leveling.
                  2moons dil,
Also in 2005, Thomas M. Coughlin resigned his post as vice chairman of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. amid allegations that he abused expense accounts and fabricated invoices to obtain reimbursements totaling as much as $500,000.A year later, he pleaded guilty to federal wire-fraud and tax-evasion charges 2moons dil.

yuanyiw

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Nov - 11:09 (2010)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

MMORPG.com has teamed up with Bigfoot Networks and Logitech do bring one seriously cool sweepstakes event to our community!
archlord gold
 From now until November 30,archlord gold 2010 at 9PM EST you can enter to win one of five excellent prizes including
archlord gold
(3) Killer 2100 gaming NIC card or archlord gold
flyff penya
(2) Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboards!flyff penya
flyff penya
As with all sweepstakes at MMORPG.flyff penya
maple story mesos
com the more days you login to our site the better your odds of winning (only one login per 24 hours is counted,maple story mesos
maple story mesos
see official rules for details).maple story mesos

simann

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Nov - 04:39 (2010)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

Wow power leveling
The official World of Warcraft site has been updated with a look at Archaeology, a new profession coming when Cataclysm launches. Other new professions include Cooking, First Aid and Fishing. Archaeology, as its name implies, involves seeking out that which was lost and trying to complete artifacts for unique item rewards Wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
Completing the rarer artifacts can reward the Archaeologist with unique items, including epic-quality weapons, mounts, and non-combat pets. In addition to the normal artifact fragments used to finish all research projects, special fragments called keystones can also be found by higher-level players wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
These fragments are valuable to all Archaeologists because they count as five normal fragments for most research projects, and they can be freely sold and traded. Archaeologists of exceptional skill can also use keystones to grant benefits to their friends in high-end raid instances world of warcraft power leveling.
Blizzard Entertainment has released the minimum and recommended system specifications for the World of Warcraft expansion, Cataclysm. The specs ramp up the minimum computer needs a bit from where they stand now. Cataclysm is set to launch on December 7th so be sure your computer hits the mark world of warcraft power leveling.

aillong

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Nov - 07:54 (2010)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

wow power leveling
The official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm site has been updated with a look at Tol Barad and how it will change after the upheaval coming with the new expansion. After Cataclysm arrives, Tol Barad will be an open world PvP zone with hubs from which both Horde and Alliance can complete daily quests wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
Up to eighty players will be able to engage in PvP combat across the entire island.Tol Barad will feature capture-point gameplay. There are three keeps and three towers for the defending side to hold. When destroyed by the attackers, each tower will add five minutes to the standard fifteen-minute battle timer wow power leveling.
In order to win, though, all three keeps must be captured and controlled by the attackers. If these keeps cannot be taken by the attacking forces, the defending faction will claim victory in Tol Barad. Similar to Eye of the Storm, Tol Barad determines whether a keep has been captured by the number of players from each side in the immediate area world of warcraft power leveling.
World of Warcraft power leveling
There is, however, a new twist: each time a member of your faction is killed in the immediate vicinity of a keep, a slider bar will move slightly in favor of the opposing faction. So not only does the size of each force in the area determine who controls each keep, but losing allies during the contesting process determines control as well World of Warcraft power leveling.

Annstory

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Jan - 09:24 (2011)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris Répondre en citant

buy wow power leveling,
A player named Perspectives post a thread"I’ve been WoWed – sue me"
In the MMO world there is one large elephant in the room buy wow power leveling:
buy wow power leveling,
World of Warcraft. If forum postings were to be believed, there are those who love it and those who hate it with nary a soul in between buy wow power leveling.
buy wow power leveling,  
But, believe it or not, MMORPG.com's Isabelle Parsley IS one of the in-betweens and she's got a few things to say about World of Warcraft since she's rejoined the game post-Cataclysm buy wow power leveling.
cheap wow power leveling,
Check out her thoughts and then give us your reaction in the comments below cheap wow power leveling.
cheap wow gold,
A quick tangent here: yes, I know WoW has issues. No, I’m not saying it’s a perfect game cheap wow gold.
buy wow gold,
I no longer debate these things with anyone who is so entrenched on one side or the other that they can’t even consider a point of view other than their own. Zealotry and fanaticism are distasteful and pointless in terms of debate, no matter what the subject. End tangent buy wow gold.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: had found our Paris

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gin and Tonic !!! Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation